Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been submitted in the Comments to the Editor).
- Manuscript documents submitted are in the form of doc or docx files, with a maximum document size of 2MB. File naming: title_principal author name.
- If available, URLs for references have been provided.
- Manuscripts are single-spaced; use Times New Roman 12-point font; italicize foreign language, not underline it (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text at the appropriate place, not at the end.
- Manuscripts adhere to the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in Manuscript Submission section.
- In addition to submitting the manuscript, please also attach supporting documents including Cover Letter for Publication, Similarity Agreement Letter, and Informed Consent Case Report (specifically for Case Report manuscripts). Supporting documents are available at: https://bit.ly/AuthorformCDK.
ArticlesSection default policy